For Help & Advice

Talk to your supervisor, parents, teachers, job training counselor, or union (if any) about the problem.

If you need help, contact one of these agencies. If you feel you have been employed in violation of any state laws, you can file a complaint.

Remember, you have a right to speak up! It is illegal for your employer to fire or punish you for reporting a workplace problem.

For health and safety information and advice
To make a health or safety complaint
To make a complaint about wages or work hours
To make a complaint about sexual harassment or discrimination
For information about benefits for injured workers